Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I've been MIA here. No posting, no commenting. I have a lot of both to make up for, so give me some time and I shall do.

There are lots of good books on my nightstand these days, some new and some old favorites. Vampire$ by John Steakley (please, please read this one- so riotous and nothing like the crap movie with James Woods), which is from the latter group, and The Gates by John Connolly, which is a new favorite. I read those over the weekend and now I'm finishing up Robert Parker's I.O.U, one of my favorite Spenser novels, and a short story collection by Richard Matheson and Under the Dome by Stephen King are waiting in the wings.

My writing has stalled, but all of the reading I've been doing has sparked ideas and I have some interesting ones percolating. Just first lines for now, but that's all I really need to start writing, isn't it? Just that first line...

I'm looking forward to being more active here. I hope we all are!

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Sounds like a few things I can add to my reading list. Yay!